Thursday, February 16, 2017

Welcome Back!

Well, hello there.

If you made it to DHT today, you may notice that I am writing again after seven months.  I'll not claim to have a readership large enough to really notice, or that my reasons are interesting enough for folks here for content.

I'll just say thank you.

Thanks for coming back around after my hiatus, or thank you for stopping by for the first time.  I'm doing some re-branding (I have a logo now!) and look forward to responding to queries in my Etsy shop, so take a look and see if there's a spread that catches your eye. You can still find me on twitter and facebook, too.

Fresh content on the blog starts Monday; not only do I have two spreads on deck for y'all, but we'll be taking a closer look at none other than the Death card. I've got other goodies, too, like another tarot blogaround and some discount prizes in the store.

I'm also returning to this blog as a USian still reeling from the election. Inevitably, I will join numerous other tarot readers and bloggers in discussions about resistance to oppression, even as we find ways to come together and celebrate the good in the world.

I look forward to using tarot to connect with others as we all face life's challenges together. I hope you'll stick around!


No comments:

Post a Comment