Wednesday, May 18, 2016

Quick Update + I need your help!

Hello folks!  I will be returning with regular content on Monday, May 23rd (the Closer Look on deck is the Tower).  In the meantime, I wanted to let you know about an opportunity to get a reading for half price!

Most of my tarot reading experience has been done in person.  As you know, however, my Etsy shop offers readings done through email in a .pdf file.  I would really like to get some feedback about how that format is working for people.

This is where you come in.  If you are interested in filling out a short survey about one of my readings, you will get 50% off any spread in the shop.  Here's how the process goes:
1.  You are interested in the discount; awesome!  Send an email to downhometarot@gmail.com with the subject "Feedback Discount."  In the email, tell me what your favorite card is!  (If you don't have a favorite card, or if you don't know the deck well enough, that's cool too.)
2.  You will receive an email from me with a discount code for my Etsy shop.  After selecting your spread, enter the code and pay half for your reading!
3.  The results of your spread will be emailed to you as a .pdf file.  I will also send you a brief survey (5-10 questions) in the body of the email; you fill out the answers (1-2 sentences per question is plenty) in a reply.
4.  You get a discounted reading, I get feedback on how to provide better readings, and everybody wins!
This discount  is available to the first five people who email me.  I'm really excited to be offering this discount, and I can't wait to get your feedback!

No comments:

Post a Comment